A half-decade flirtation with running has grown into a commited relationship. I started following a ketogenic diet Nov 21st 2013 with the hope that it will help me with my Shamrock 15k Run in March, and then with whatever feat I set for myself after that. I have a deep love for various TV shows and movies that I quote relentlessly with no apologies. At the end of the day, I am more positive than negative and I will curl up with a good book when the world refuses to cooperate with me.About Progress Me Training Ask Submit
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)